Car arrived, collecting today!

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
dchuraman
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box

Car arrived, collecting today!

Post by dchuraman »

I happened to be driving past my dealer today, looked over and there was a newly delieverd Pewter Scirocco, looked back ahead and the car transporter was unloading mine! Got a call and went in to sort all the paperwork, had a quick look round the car, the merlin cloth actually looks quite good from what i could see through the plastic, definately black not grey round the edges, which is good.

It looked awesome, but a shame i couldnt have afforded extras like the winter pack etc as it makes the controls look a bit bare, but arranged to collect on thursday after they have applied the supaguard!

Cant wait!
Last edited by dchuraman on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iroc
In: Deep Black
Options: Black Leather, Pano Roof, Winter Pack, Mats, Sat Nav, Prem Sills.
Now Sold

Re: Car arrived, collecting thursday!

Post by iroc »

Got to do it on this one as well. :wink:

Congrats mate, a couple of sleepless nights coming up.

Enjoy
dchuraman

Post by dchuraman »

haha, i dont know which forum to post on so i thought both would be ther best bet! it seems much quieter over on the other one these days
iroc
Options: Black Leather, Pano Roof, Winter Pack, Mats, Sat Nav, Prem Sills.
Now Sold

Post by iroc »

Yeah, I think most of us have come over to this one {The ones with scirroco's anyway}

p.s don't forget to get your ipod lead. :yes:
adamj
In: Pewter Grey
With a: Manual box
Options: Metallic paint,mats, prem sills, Merlin Cloth, Hatchbag and a nice stone chip on the bonnet.

Post by adamj »

Congratulations!

Would you be able to take some pictures of the Melin Cloth for me please? I have ordered it and I really want to see what it looks like.

Thanks! :)
noj66

Post by noj66 »

I have a white DSG with truffle ordered,got the call to say it'll be in within 48hrs.I'm well chuffed!I was thinking of swerving the VW mats and ordering some from Justmatz or Autostyle so i can get black trimmed with white.The Audi ones i had in my S3 where like this and looked good.Fancy 19" BBS but in truth it'll be a while before funds allow.
dchuraman

Post by dchuraman »

adamj - i will get some pics up as soon as i can when i get it. i have to sayi didnt go with the cloth out of choice, it was due to funds being diverted to getting a dsg box instead of leather. and i was a bit worried about it especially as i hadnt seen it before i ordered it, and then the pictures i saw recently looked...weird, but seeing it in the flesh, at least what i could through the plastic, it does seem ok, much darker than i had seen before, which is good otherwise it would have clashed with the black headlining. I'l be sure to get some pics up asap
Bagwafu
Options: Truffle, Panroof, Both Sensors, Cruise, Dynaudio, Lecky Seat, Mats, Pedals, Sills, Steering Wheel GT Insert and LifeShine. Parrot Bluetooth. GTI Fast.

Now with APS Remap and Milltek Cat Back Non Resonated

Post by Bagwafu »

Have heard today that mine is arriving in the next few days, but I am not collecting till next Thursday (23rd) (I'm not around at the mo). Boo! (lol).

Enjoy your new car.

See you at the meet!
sir_rocco
In: Reflex Silver

Post by sir_rocco »

The VW mats are very good, deeper pile than what I got on my GTi and they also have "scirooco" emblazened into them in white, very nice touch IMO. :yes:
Taken delivery : Silver, DSG, NAV, Black Leather, Park Sensors, Winter pack.

Mods: Full Milltek, KW lowering springs,Wheel Spacers, Remapped to 258BHP, 405Nm
adamj
In: Pewter Grey
Options: Metallic paint,mats, prem sills, Merlin Cloth, Hatchbag and a nice stone chip on the bonnet.

Post by adamj »

Thanks very much, I am not a huge fan of leather and like you funds restricted me getting it anyway.

I am a little worried about the cloth as I havn't seen it and reading here its not the cloth I was expecting it to be.

Enjoy getting yours anyway - bet you can't wait till tomorrow :D :D
risingblue1
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: Sat Nav, Private plate

Post by risingblue1 »

Good stuff another rising blue one! I absolutley love mine and I reckon the DSG will be brilliant. :clap:
dchuraman

Post by dchuraman »

adamj i think the cloth will be ok, 1 day to go till i find out!
risingblue1
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: Sat Nav, Private plate

Post by risingblue1 »

dchuraman wrote:adamj i think the cloth will be ok, 1 day to go till i find out!
The cloth is fine I have seen and sat in it. Admittley the leather IMO looks better but obviously it should do for £1535! I had the same decision between DSG and leather.
silver130
In: Indium Grey
Options: Indium Grey. 2.0 GT. DSG. Panoramic Sunroof. Dynaudio. Rear Parking Sensors. Bluetooth Hands Free. Cruise Control.
Aluminium Pedals. Sill Trims. Premium Mats.
Now Gone. Scirocco 2.0 GT Manual
Rising Blue Paint. Dynaudio.Premium Mats. aluminium Pedals. Sill Trims. R32 Gearknob.

Post by silver130 »

Dchuraman i am going to crash your party as well..
I have also had the call to say mine has arrived. Picking it up next wednesday.. I already posted on the other site and wondered whether to go for it again on here but seeing as you have been found out posting the same thing twice i decided against it LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
IF IT'S NOT BROKEN
I'VE NOT TOUCHED IT YET !!
Bagwafu
Options: Truffle, Panroof, Both Sensors, Cruise, Dynaudio, Lecky Seat, Mats, Pedals, Sills, Steering Wheel GT Insert and LifeShine. Parrot Bluetooth. GTI Fast.

Now with APS Remap and Milltek Cat Back Non Resonated

Re: Car arrived, collecting today!

Post by Bagwafu »

Just heard mine arrived at Dealer today....... Dealer said it looks fantastic - shame I'm not around till next Thursday! Ho hum !