A45 AMG new kid in town

Everything about the R for potential owners.
Rev 555
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box

Re: A45 AMG new kid in town

Post by Rev 555 »

You need to drive one to appreciate how quick this little thing is. The twin scroll turbo spools up so quickly there is minimal lag!

My tuner has just bought one and has started playing with both engine and gear box tunes. The sound is quite intoxicating. Apart from the look I was quite impressed with it and a performance car bargain!
Last edited by Rev 555 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Basho
In: Night Blue
Options: Panoramic Roof, bi-xenon, Dual Climate Control,navigation, Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat, Heated Seats.

Post by Basho »

The Scirocco is best looking hatchback ever I know that no car this category can get close. The only and biggest problem I cant live with a car that will have the same plaatform and mostly looks from 2008 to 2017 thats crazy really.

The new golf R seems not aggresive at all, I dont like the exhaust note, I dont like the big steering wheel, I dont like the fake carbon looking leather seats, neither the 4 exhaust and the aluminum parts at all.

Are u referring to what car exactly?
"Mashallah You got a nice car"
mo_bay
In: Rising Blue

Post by mo_bay »

Hi,

I agree that the current Rocco R looks a bit outdated but still better looking than the A Class, that is me thinking. I am tempted to go for the MK7 R and I heard its coming to UAE in April. With the new shape Rocco still long way to come I am thinking of getting the MK7 R till the new Rocco R out. :nod:
VinceXR
In: Oryx White
With a: Manual box

Post by VinceXR »

Oh man if I could afford I'd have the AMG in a second. That car is an absolute beauty!
Alas the closest I'll ever get to that car is on Forza ;) If you get it I expect pics! :D
https://www.facebook.com/Ascalonmetal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Basho
Options: Panoramic Roof, bi-xenon, Dual Climate Control,navigation, Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat, Heated Seats.

Post by Basho »

VinceXR wrote:Oh man if I could afford I'd have the AMG in a second. That car is an absolute beauty!
Alas the closest I'll ever get to that car is on Forza ;) If you get it I expect pics! :D
Its Amazing really
Basho

Post by Basho »

mo_bay wrote:Hi,

I agree that the current Rocco R looks a bit outdated but still better looking than the A Class, that is me thinking. I am tempted to go for the MK7 R and I heard its coming to UAE in April. With the new shape Rocco still long way to come I am thinking of getting the MK7 R till the new Rocco R out. :nod:
I duuno But the full amg is amazing