if your looking for a brand new scirocco

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
tonymar
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: 12 point electric black leather seats , dvd sat nav, parking sensors, electric mirrors, prem mats and flaps , alloy door sills , alloy foot pedals, GT steering wheel badge , 1983 mk1 scirocco GLS

if your looking for a brand new scirocco

Post by tonymar »

if anybodys in the market for a brand new scirocco try this new site carwow u can get over 5000 pounds off for full uk speced car from uk main dealers no catch what so ever, meaning u can buy brand new for same price as nearly new
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Re: if your looking for a brand new scirocco

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

How does it compare to the likes of orangewheels and drivethedeal? A few months back you could get £4-5k off of a brand new roc using orangewheels
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Brocky

Post by Brocky »

I got £5,600 off the price of my GTS with DTD. OrangeWheels was around £50 better, but DTD seemed to be much more helpful and informative when I spoke to the staff on the phone, so I went with them.
bitmadmax

Post by bitmadmax »

Do you also get english manuals and UK PDI dealer stamp?
Golf 7R
Gone: Scirocco R
VCDS available
Brocky

Post by Brocky »

Basically, DTD and OW are just brokers. They just get you the deal, you pay £500 deposit, the broker gets their cut and from there you deal directly with the VW dealer.

I suppose that the only down-side, is that you don't get to choose which dealer you get. Mine is JCB Medway, in Gillingham. Being in Manchester, this is a bit of a pain. They will deliver the car free of charge via a driver....or you can request it be delivered on a truck, though you may have to wait for the next available one. I'm planning to pick the car up myself and then drive back to run it in a little. If I'm lucky and they can get it on a truck within a couple of days, I'll have it delivered though.
too hot
Options: DAB Radio,Dynaudio Speakers,Lots of LED lights,Scirocco mats,Eibach springs.premium sills.19"BBS CK, REVO,Front window tints.

Post by too hot »

I sourced my daughters A1 through CarWow,seems a good set up they get in touch with genuine uk dealers with the spec you are looking for they come back with prices and you then get in touch with the dealer.Worked a treat for us
REVO VIPER 2.0 TSI
too hot
Options: DAB Radio,Dynaudio Speakers,Lots of LED lights,Scirocco mats,Eibach springs.premium sills.19"BBS CK, REVO,Front window tints.

Post by too hot »

bitmadmax wrote:Do you also get english manuals and UK PDI dealer stamp?
yuuuuupppp :D
REVO VIPER 2.0 TSI
rm0rgan
With a: DSG box
Options: SOLD

Post by rm0rgan »

I took my quote off DTD to my local dealer and said beat it and I will sign today. They beat it by £500 and then with VW finance got £1500 contribution, free servicing for 3 years and a set of mats chucked in. Give your local garage the challenge [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
<<<< He who laughs last, thinks slowest. >>>>
skydemon
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Deep Black
Options: R line pedals :-)

Post by skydemon »

I used car wow and they come highly recommended. All they do is put out what you want to the dealers and they all tout for your business :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
too hot

Post by too hot »

rm0rgan wrote:I took my quote off DTD to my local dealer and said beat it and I will sign today. They beat it by £500 and then with VW finance got £1500 contribution, free servicing for 3 years and a set of mats chucked in. Give your local garage the challenge [THUMBS UP SIGN]

I did and they were absolutely hopeless ...Take it or leave it attitude.
In fairness that was the two Audi dealers don't know about VW :)
REVO VIPER 2.0 TSI
squigglyline
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Post by squigglyline »

too hot wrote:
rm0rgan wrote:I took my quote off DTD to my local dealer and said beat it and I will sign today. They beat it by £500 and then with VW finance got £1500 contribution, free servicing for 3 years and a set of mats chucked in. Give your local garage the challenge [THUMBS UP SIGN]

I did and they were absolutely hopeless ...Take it or leave it attitude.
In fairness that was the two Audi dealers don't know about VW :)
I got that attitude from my local VW dealership down here too. I was in the market for a new GTS or a fair price on an ex-demonstrator I had just driven.
Mark V

Post by Mark V »

Its a very rare situation where a local dealer will be beat a DtD price. He would have to greatly value your business to to do that as DtD deals on say a Golf GTI are 12% off at the moment whcih only really works for a dealer on a fleet basis or if the individual customer is seen as worth retaining for other reasons. On a Scirocc, with little restiction on allocations he may be a little more inclined to compete.