Candy white from germany, update 17.3.new stuff

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Inka1987
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: 35mm H&R; R Front and rear bumper; Friedrich Motorsport exhaust; Dectane DRL; black roof, mirrors, stripes, VW badge; white interior bands; 19'' Luganos black; 18'' MSW 24 gun metal for winter, Dectane red/smoke Taillights

Candy white from germany, update 17.3.new stuff

Post by Inka1987 »

Hello guys.
I found this forum yesterday and I want to tell you something about me and my Scirocco.
My name is Inka, I'm 25 years old and I'm from germany (Sorry for my bad englisch, I try my best ;-) )
It's exactly one year ago that I bought my Scirocco. I had to make a fast decision which car I wanna buy, 'cause my old one wasn't very good. So I had the chance to get my dreamcar!!! I only look for the 122PS enginge, 'cause I thought that it was enough for me. (My old car had 75). Well you all know that everyone is getting used by the power but know I have to accept it. The next car will have more power :-)
The registration Date is November 2010. So it was one year old when I get it and it was driven 24.000km. Now, one Year later I've got 46.000km driven and I love every meter of them :-)
This was my car one year ago:

Basic equipment:
19'' Luganos in black for summertime, 16'' Steel rim for wintertime, sportpack, winterpack, darked Windows, park distance control, Dynaudio soundsystem, RCD 310

But after a short time I had to change something. I bought some covers for the exhaust from BMW. And I wanna have stripes :-) I foiled black stripes, mirror caps and roof. It was hard work but I love it!!

After that a new vision comes up in my mind. I bought the bodykit of rieger tuning. But after thinking about it the costs were as high as if I bought the original R Front and back bumper. So I sold the bodykit from rieger tuning and find cheap R front and back bumper. I bought a second hand exhaust system of Friedrich Motorsport. And at the Essen Motor Show in december I bought new parkinglights from dectane. I also bought new rims for winter. They are from OZ Racing, MSW 24 in 18''. And that is now the current look of my Scirocco.

There are a lot of things to do. The car needs to get lower. H&R springs and wheelspacers are the next things to buy. And I had to fix my Park distance Control. And also the stripes at the back needs to be finished.
So I hope you could read everything I wrote and it wasn't too bad ;-)
I'm glad for all comments.

Greetings Inka
Last edited by Inka1987 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
john250666
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Salsa Red

Re: Candy white from germany

Post by john250666 »

Hello Inka, the car looks great! and your English is good too. welcome to Scirocco Central!!
i-roc
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Indium Grey
Options: Panoramic Roof, 20" Audi wheels, Motorsport seats,, Parking Sensors, RNS 510, Dynaudio, Premium Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons, KW V3 Coilovers

Post by i-roc »

Hey Inka,

glad to see you here; not only in german boards.

Got a PM that german language isn´t legal here...just a tip in case you meet other users you know from german boards.
I don´t understand the problem, but if it is one of the board rules...
Sootchucker
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
With a: DSG box
Options: Bluetooth, RNS-510 Nav, Parking Sensors, Dynaudio, Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Puddle lights, covered cup holder, rear air vents (working), door warning lights)

Post by Sootchucker »

i-roc wrote:Got a PM that german language isn´t legal here...just a tip in case you meet other users you know from german boards.
I don´t understand the problem, but if it is one of the board rules...
It's because most of us English only speak one language (unlike most of Europe), and we are scared in case you talk about us behind our backs :D :D :D

Nice Rocco as well Inka. Stripes aren't to my liking (but hey it's your car), but I do like what you've done with the "R" front bumper assembly.
Inka1987
Options: 35mm H&R; R Front and rear bumper; Friedrich Motorsport exhaust; Dectane DRL; black roof, mirrors, stripes, VW badge; white interior bands; 19'' Luganos black; 18'' MSW 24 gun metal for winter, Dectane red/smoke Taillights

Post by Inka1987 »

@ Kennowaybino

Sorry I can't answer your message. It didn't work.
Also I didn't know any Company who sells BBS. Perhaps you can ask your question in a german forum (iroc-forum.de). There are a lot of People and I think they can help.

@Scootchucker

Thank you :)
Yeah a lot of people didn't like the stripes but I think it is perfect, like you say: it's my car ;)
Inka1987

Post by Inka1987 »

my Scirocco is lowered with H&R Springs since yesterday. And I'm very happy :)

z7orm

Post by z7orm »

how much did you pay for the R bodykit ?
Inka1987

Post by Inka1987 »

z7orm wrote:how much did you pay for the R bodykit ?
Its from eBay. Front and rear bumper 520€ painted, from Portugal. And all the missing things from VW 500€
Inka1987

Post by Inka1987 »

Today I got new tail lights from dectane in red/smoke :) I love them!!

(I'll post better pictures if spring is coming with my black Luganos)

rutheri
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Reflex Silver
Options: bluetooth, heated seats,

Post by rutheri »

Inka1987, you have a great taste, I love the modifications to your Roc, great work.
James321
In: Rising Blue
Options: REVO Stage 2+, Bilstein B16 iRC, Supalloy Wishbones, Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust, Revo Intake, EuroJet Intercooler. (Wife's car)
I'm in an RS5

Post by James321 »

Loving those tail lights Inka, any more info on them, they look much more modern than the standard units.
RS5, Scirocco R. You can never have enough R's
Inka1987

Post by Inka1987 »

rutheri wrote:Inka1987, you have a great taste, I love the modifications to your Roc, great work.
Thank you :) I love it, too ;)
James321 wrote:Loving those tail lights Inka, any more info on them, they look much more modern than the standard units.
Lights are from Dectane. There are three forms: clear, red/smoke and black.
Clear is the same Color like the VW lights, red/smoke are mine, and black didn't have got any red components in the glasses. I think that is too dark. Just google for Dectane, they sell it. :)
Inka1987

Post by Inka1987 »

some pictures with my summer rimz :clap:

my favourite picture :D

James321
Options: REVO Stage 2+, Bilstein B16 iRC, Supalloy Wishbones, Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust, Revo Intake, EuroJet Intercooler. (Wife's car)
I'm in an RS5

Re: Candy white from germany, update with summer rimz

Post by James321 »

I'm sure it looks great but black wheels just don't show up on photos of white cars?

I can see the rim but not the spokes, they look like a 4 spoke from what I can see?
RS5, Scirocco R. You can never have enough R's
RisingRoc
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
Options: 2 Zone Air Con, Alloy pedals, Luxury Mats, Chrome Exhaust Tips, Rear Cup Holder, HKB Door Sills, Full LED pack

Post by RisingRoc »

James321 wrote:I'm sure it looks great but black wheels just don't show up on photos of white cars?

I can see the rim but not the spokes, they look like a 4 spoke from what I can see?
As you can see from spec on the user profile and (just about) make out from one of the pics, they're Luganos.

Looking good. Liking the detail on it instead of all black. :yes:
Inka1987

Post by Inka1987 »

RisingRoc wrote:
James321 wrote:I'm sure it looks great but black wheels just don't show up on photos of white cars?

As you can see from spec on the user profile and (just about) make out from one of the pics, they're Luganos.

Looking good. Liking the detail on it instead of all black. :yes:

Yes they're Luganos.
You're right it is very difficult to see them on the pictures.

I hope I can take professional pictures this summer :)

Edit: I just saw that you can't see the spokes on the pictures because of the minimized quality for the Forum here. The original has got 4,5MB and there you can see the Luganos :)
Inka1987

Post by Inka1987 »

some new pics. Just need to use this wonderful weather :D

Inka1987

Re: Candy white from germany, update 1.5. new pics

Post by Inka1987 »

new pics from the rocco of my boyfriend.
I love it :D

elande
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
Options: DCC, Scorpion Cat-Back, R Converted front, Dectane LED tail-lights.

Post by elande »

Hi as a R-front bumper converter my self i was a bit interested to find out how you managed to fit the Dectane DRLs?
because everyone i have asked says that they wont fit in the R Bumper. but if they do then there are some interesting options out there.

ooh and the car looks brilliant. I can just look at your car to find out how mine will look when i am done :)

great job :yes:
Inka1987

Post by Inka1987 »

elande wrote:Hi as a R-front bumper converter my self i was a bit interested to find out how you managed to fit the Dectane DRLs?
because everyone i have asked says that they wont fit in the R Bumper. but if they do then there are some interesting options out there.

ooh and the car looks brilliant. I can just look at your car to find out how mine will look when i am done :)

great job :yes:

Thank you :)

Yes the Dectane DRLs fit like the original indicators. You have to cut off the attachement from the original R DRL. Than you can glue the Dectane DRLs with adhesion for the bumper into the air intakes.
I hope you can understand me :)