Sensorei's new ride - Scirocco 2.0 TSI DSG (MY2012)

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Sensorei
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Silver Leaf
With a: DSG box
Options: Satnav, PDC, Bluetooth, Electric heated seats, Leather, Cruise control

Sensorei's new ride - Scirocco 2.0 TSI DSG (MY2012)

Post by Sensorei »

Hi guys. I'm a new member with a new Scirocco. I've been reading through the forum lately in anticipation of my new wheels and I've learned a lot about potential mods and some tips, so thanks!

Here are some pics of my reflex silver Scirocco 2.0 TSI DSG. I just got her this weekend and I am in crazy in love :crazy:. I'm very happy with her! :D She's got satnav, pdc, bluetooth.

I've ordered a Scirocco R rear bumper with the R-Line diffuser, votex front lip and side skirts which I'll be fitting asap. I wanted the R side skirts but my dealership quoted me over R12,000 :eek: for them (£890!) and that is before spraying so yeah right. The front grills I'll be spraying piano black. I'm still undecided between Revo and APR for stage 1 but leaning towards Revo? Hmmm

That's all I have cash for right now but I am looking for a nice set of 19's to put on, along with some H&Rs or Eibachs springs. Coilovers will have to wait. Anyway here she is:

javirocco
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: Interlagos 18", look R, H&R -3'5, RCD510, bluetooth, ...

Re: Sensorei's new ride - Scirocco 2.0 TSI DSG (MY2012)

Post by javirocco »

Hi, I'm new here too.

one thing I've learned is that is better don't ask at dealership for anything... £££ you get crazy with prices :fall:

my rear bumper R cost me 200€ and diffuser R 100€, how mutch usually it cost there?

I've 3 friends with revo and one of them the boost has broken and other one it makes weird things, 2/3 fail!
I think that the problem is that REVO squeeze more the motor and APR recommends not to increase many hp
also ensure that they have no failures. this is what I have understood

I think I'll choose APR. I could talk with them with other scirocco owners and we did some tests on 122cv, 160cv and 20hp during 6 driving hours and 200 increased to 260 and it worked so great!

I try to test on my scirocco but I couldn't because since 2010 those cars have the antituning and unlock that shit has a cost and testing were free that day.

See u and welcome :clap:
javirocco

Post by javirocco »

I have H & R and is lower than before enough to be springs.
good idea and good buy because of their prices
From germany to Barcelona in 2 weeks, only 161€

if you want to be more low, you have to buy a suspension like KW Weitec VMaxx ... But H&R Springs are well
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

:welcome: I haven't seen many silver rocs. Infact I have only seen 2 since they first come out. Looks good though
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Sensorei

Post by Sensorei »

javirocco wrote:Hi, I'm new here too.

one thing I've learned is that is better don't ask at dealership for anything... £££ you get crazy with prices :fall:

my rear bumper R cost me 200€ and diffuser R 100€, how mutch usually it cost there?

I've 3 friends with revo and one of them the boost has broken and other one it makes weird things, 2/3 fail!
I think that the problem is that REVO squeeze more the motor and APR recommends not to increase many hp

I think I'll choose APR. I could talk with them with other scirocco owners and we did some tests on 122cv, 160cv and 20hp during 6 driving hours and 200 increased to 260 and it worked so great!

I try to test on my scirocco but I couldn't because since 2010 those cars have the antituning and unlock that shit has a cost and testing were free that day.

I am in South Africa and prices for parts are ridiculous. My price from VW here for the R rear bumper was £500 and the diffuser £185! That's scary about the Revo issues. I haven't seen problems like that here with Revo GTi MK6 or Scirocco. Got a link to a pic of your car?
Sensorei

Post by Sensorei »

whiteDevil_170 wrote::welcome: I haven't seen many silver rocs. Infact I have only seen 2 since they first come out. Looks good though
Thanks. I have only seen silver R's on the road. The colour wasn't my first choice but I do like it.
javirocco

Post by javirocco »

Sensorei wrote:
javirocco wrote:Hi, I'm new here too.

I am in South Africa and prices for parts are ridiculous. My price from VW here for the R rear bumper was £500 and the diffuser £185! That's scary about the Revo issues. I haven't seen problems like that here with Revo GTi MK6 or Scirocco. Got a link to a pic of your car?
but you can find them cheaper?

Revo is a very big company, in Spain there are also a lot of points and here in Barcelona there is Leading distributor center. perhaps there are others without problems but with APR I haven't heard bad comments.

I hAve some pics, I've created an account yesterday and introduced myself, find me at showroom or

http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=13359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;