Volkswagen Scirocco MK3 -12' - "Diesesel"

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Ericske
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Night Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Black Leather VIENNA, RNS510 / Dynaudio / MDI for iPod / Bluetooth, Light Assist, XDS, 18" Interlagos, sunroof, CruiseControl, boardcomputer Premium, electronic airco, folding mirrors, no badges and a bunch of other stuff i can't (yet) translate.. ;)

Re: Volkswagen Scirocco MK3 -12' - "Diesesel"

Post by Ericske »

Exellent car & pictures, Johlsson, they look excellent (and your site too).... :clap:
Loving the lights, the difference is huge, much nicer than the standard ones (so now i'm tempted, thank you very much... :cry: :hyper: )
Car looks exellent with the lowering...seems much lower than the 35mm H&R normally look...gonna get a set of those the next few months...
Keep up the good work...

Eric
Ordered: 14/01/12 - Build: 16/02/12 - Arrival in Brussels: 16/03/12 - First time drive: 30/04/12

Ericske's Rocco
Johlsson
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Viper Green
Options: * Premium Package
* Sports Package
* Titan Black (Catch up)
* Interlagos 8x18
* DynAudio
* Climatronic

Post by Johlsson »

Ericske wrote:Exellent car & pictures, Johlsson, they look excellent (and your site too).... :clap:
Loving the lights, the difference is huge, much nicer than the standard ones (so now i'm tempted, thank you very much... :cry: :hyper: )
Car looks exellent with the lowering...seems much lower than the 35mm H&R normally look...gonna get a set of those the next few months...
Keep up the good work...

Eric
Thank you so much!

I'm just looking forward to summer now, or atleast spring, this winter has been really cruel, even if I only lowered it with the springs, I'm happy I didn't put the coils on before the snow came, there's so much snow now it's silly, I almost thought of mounting the standard springs just to get some more ground clearance. :eek:

Also looking into ordering 19" 3SDM 0,005's, think they look fantastic, so I really hope ordering will be possible now in January. :yes:

Ericske
In: Night Blue
Options: Black Leather VIENNA, RNS510 / Dynaudio / MDI for iPod / Bluetooth, Light Assist, XDS, 18" Interlagos, sunroof, CruiseControl, boardcomputer Premium, electronic airco, folding mirrors, no badges and a bunch of other stuff i can't (yet) translate.. ;)

Post by Ericske »

So, you're keeping the roads in Sweden 'snow-free'..your fellow country men will be happy with that... :clap: :D
New wheels will look awesome, very aggresive look imo !!..Lookin' forward to pics of the 'real deal' very soon !.. :yes:
Quick question: i saw you switched the grill yourself...i would like to get my original grill spray painted in Piano Black. Is it easy to remove ???

Thx, hope it stops snowing there very soon....

Eric
Ordered: 14/01/12 - Build: 16/02/12 - Arrival in Brussels: 16/03/12 - First time drive: 30/04/12

Ericske's Rocco
Johlsson
* Sports Package
* Titan Black (Catch up)
* Interlagos 8x18
* DynAudio
* Climatronic

Post by Johlsson »

Ericske wrote:Quick question: i saw you switched the grill yourself...i would like to get my original grill spray painted in Piano Black. Is it easy to remove ???
Yup, did it myself, pretty easy operation,didn't take too long either so I don't think you'll have any problems with it on your car. :yes:
javirocco
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Deep Black
Options: Interlagos 18", look R, H&R -3'5, RCD510, bluetooth, ...

Post by javirocco »

nice color dude! in Spain there aren't many roccos with extra color green. there are only a few!

About 0'05, is very nice and I've looked for mine but just don't like at all the mix between rocco's ass with the wheel shape, but they're brutal in golf

but maybe I'm wrong and they'll look perfect

See u!
J0hlss0n

Post by J0hlss0n »

Long time no see!

Been having trouble with logging in, for some reason my account doesn't work, and I cant reset the password or anything... so I thought I'd create a new one in the meantime as my original ones problem get solved.

So, a quick update, after getting the DCC coilovers and the 3SDM wheels, she ended up looking like this for the summer;

... and some autumn shots;

... and the final shot with the 3SDMs on, as winter is now here;

J0hlss0n

Post by J0hlss0n »

Oh, almost forgot;

:D
J0hlss0n

Post by J0hlss0n »

And as a project update, I am now looking to sell the following parts;

* KW DCC Coilovers - (run only during one summer) http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 20&t=15858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
* 3SDM wheels - 1050 Euros (run only during one summer)
* The "R" Front/Grill - 210 Euros
* The R taillights - 105 Euros
* The xenon converted front lights - 180 Euros

Shipping costs I must look into if anyone is interested, dont know how much that would be.
Last edited by J0hlss0n on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rob
In: Salsa Red
Options: Scirocco's gone!

Post by Rob »

How much for the lower grille?
AaronMc
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
Options: Black Pack inc 19" Luganos, Piano Black Dash Inserts, Heated Vienna Leather, Dynaudio, Scirocco R Pedals, Parking Sensors, Needle Sweep Activated, Black VW Badges, Debadged, H&R 35mm.

Post by AaronMc »

Wow that is one stunning looking car on those 3SDM's!

How mich for the R Tailights and Grill posted to UK?
uklee
I drive a: GTS TDI
Options: 14MY GTS TDi 177 RNS510 DAB with Dynaudio ,Parking sensors, 90% tint, Bi-Xenons, Full colour MFC, Winter Pack. MODS- De-Striped ,Reverse Camera Kit ,Power-fold Mirrors, Smokers pack ,Cruise Control, VW Cup spoiler ,VAG-COM tweeks ,LED interior light kit ,MSS Streets suspension kit ,12mm spacers

Post by uklee »

Dude - your car looks the absolute spuds !

I love those wheels !

Lee
J0hlss0n

Post by J0hlss0n »

Rob wrote:How much for the lower grille?
210 Euros, its not only the lowergrill but the two parts surrounding the foglights is also inclunded, they are all smoothed out and painted the same black as the upper grill, to make it all look the same.
AaronMc wrote:Wow that is one stunning looking car on those 3SDM's!

How mich for the R Tailights and Grill posted to UK?
Id like 210 for the complete grill and 105 for the R taillights, shipping I must get back to you on, unsure of what that would cost?
J0hlss0n

Post by J0hlss0n »

uklee wrote:Dude - your car looks the absolute spuds !

I love those wheels !

Lee
Thanks man, yeah, I find the 3SDM 0.05s amazing myself, they are for sale so if youre interested. ;)

Mishaw
In: Dark Oak
Options: Aluminium pedals, Osram Nightbreaker Plus, 19" Lugano with Nokian zLine, Stage1 215BHP/290NM, black interior, VAG-COM mods, R-line front bumper, R-line rear lights, RCD510, Automatic climatronic, KW suspension -20mm, TTS intercooler.
Looking forward: KW Street Comfort coilover.

Post by Mishaw »

€210 incl shipping? If yes, I'm in!
VW Scirocco CZ/SK founder....Join us on Facebook.
AaronMc
Options: Black Pack inc 19" Luganos, Piano Black Dash Inserts, Heated Vienna Leather, Dynaudio, Scirocco R Pedals, Parking Sensors, Needle Sweep Activated, Black VW Badges, Debadged, H&R 35mm.

Post by AaronMc »

They look so good! Are they 19's and what size tyres?
AaronMc

Post by AaronMc »

Id take the lights for €105 Euros delivered if you could. Think TNT do it fairly cheap.
sc cal
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125

Post by sc cal »

The car really looks awsome ! A quick question the lower r grill u installed u can buy it from a vw dealer or is it custom made? And if its oem does it fit well in the regular scirocco bumper or do u have to install other parts and modify some pieces?

Greetz simon
Johlsson
* Sports Package
* Titan Black (Catch up)
* Interlagos 8x18
* DynAudio
* Climatronic

Post by Johlsson »

sc cal wrote:The car really looks awsome ! A quick question the lower r grill u installed u can buy it from a vw dealer or is it custom made? And if its oem does it fit well in the regular scirocco bumper or do u have to install other parts and modify some pieces?

Greetz simon
Its a OEM Scirocco grill rebuilt with a grill from a VW Transporter, so its custom made and painted in the same high gloss black as the original upper grill of the Scirocco, it comes with the foglight covers in the same black as well. No modifying needed it fits just as the standard grill does.

Callumjtate
I drive a: R-Line

Post by Callumjtate »

Mods look awesome! Especially the grill, where did you buy from?

Cheers
Johlsson
* Sports Package
* Titan Black (Catch up)
* Interlagos 8x18
* DynAudio
* Climatronic

Post by Johlsson »

Callumjtate wrote:Mods look awesome! Especially the grill, where did you buy from?

Cheers
I bought the parts needed for it from Germany, and then a friend of mine "welded" it together and painted it. :yes: