Pics of detailed Roc

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Sam63
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather seats, Rear Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Dynaudio Soundpack, Mats.
Mods : BCS non -resonated Sports System Cat Back exhaust, H & R Springs and ITG Maxogen CAI, APR Stage 1 & 19" Satin Anthracite BBS CH R's. - Now Sold

Pics of detailed Roc

Post by Sam63 »

Here is a pic of my Roc now lowered on H & R's and detailed with 2 layers of Raceglaze 55 taken on wife's ipad

ZephyR
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: 18" Inters, Front fogs, Multi-function steering wheel, Parking sensors & Interior mats

Re: Pics of detailed Roc

Post by ZephyR »

Looks immaculate :yes:
Having done all that work its got to be worthwhile getting some shots of it with a decent camera in some good lighting.
Sam63
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
Options: Leather seats, Rear Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Dynaudio Soundpack, Mats.
Mods : BCS non -resonated Sports System Cat Back exhaust, H & R Springs and ITG Maxogen CAI, APR Stage 1 & 19" Satin Anthracite BBS CH R's. - Now Sold

Post by Sam63 »

ZephyR wrote:Looks immaculate :yes:
Having done all that work its got to be worthwhile getting some shots of it with a decent camera in some good lighting.
Cheers m8 the pics not brilliant, never owned a camera TBH and wife's one was being disobedient so had to use the ipad.

Buying her a digital SLR for her birthday so will just have an excuse to do it all again and take it to a scenic spot for some good pics. :D
Superted74
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Candy White
Options: Pano roof, folding mirrors, cruise, lux mats

Post by Superted74 »

Blacks definitely the best colour after a good detail :yes: