Another one..

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Brummy

Another one..

Post by Brummy »

Just because there aren't enough pictures of candy white ones on here, i thought I'd post a picture of mine.. :)

To be honest I clayed it for the first time today in preperation for next weekend and was well impressed with the result. Picture really doesn't do it justice but only had my phone on me.

carlpea
In: Reflex Silver
With a: Manual box

Re: Another one..

Post by carlpea »

Brummy wrote:Just because there aren't enough pictures of candy white ones on here, i thought I'd post a picture of mine.. :)

To be honest I clayed it for the first time today in preperation for next weekend and was well impressed with the result. Picture really doesn't do it justice but only had my phone on me.

Brummy

Post by Brummy »

Carlpea, how did you get that to work? My technical know how was stretched too far! ;-)
carlpea

Post by carlpea »

You linked to an album. I left clicked twice on the image then right clicked then selected "Copy image URL" and used that.
Brummy

Post by Brummy »

Thank you!
carlpea

Post by carlpea »

No problem. Cars looking good by the way!

Any plans for it or happy as is?
Brummy

Post by Brummy »

Not had it long. Done pedals and fitted the vinyl sill covers yesterday. OEM led number plate lights on order, want to swap to HID headlights but want them to look OEM not boy racer, so gonna have a nose and ask some questions at GTI show next sat.

19's are also looking tempting!
Deacon
Options: Tuned 1.4tsi - gone but not forgotten!

Post by Deacon »

Brummy wrote:Not had it long. Done pedals and fitted the vinyl sill covers yesterday. OEM led number plate lights on order, want to swap to HID headlights but want them to look OEM not boy racer, so gonna have a nose and ask some questions at GTI show next sat.

19's are also looking tempting!

Probably better to come on Sunday rather than Sat as there will be more rocs there.
playing in my '86
Brummy

Post by Brummy »

Would do, but got a night out planned for Saturday so don't fancy driving up from the south west on the Sunday. :)
Will be good to have a nose round other peoples cars to get some ideas.