Truffle Vs Black

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Candy Monster
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Leather, Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, DVD Nav, Premium Sills, Alloy pedals, Boot Liner, Custom GT Mats, GT badge, 20s, Cruise, R32 trim, Silver 'A pieces', debadged, White VW badges, Eibach springs, Revo, custom enginge cover, custom air dam, orange rub strips

Truffle Vs Black

Post by Candy Monster »

I was 5 mins away from ordering a candy white scirroco yesterday but am holding myself back while I decide whether to go for truffle or black leather.

I find the interior a bit on the dark side with black leather but haven't seen the truffle leather in the flesh. In some pictures it looks really good but I'm worried that it is dependant upon camera lighting (brochure pics look awesome). I'm also worried about resale and whether it would be difficult to shift my car if a spec truffle leather. :?

If anyone could post some pics of their car with truffle leather it would really be appreciated.

Apologies if i'm just repeating previous banter on the subject of interior choice!
iroc
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Black Leather, Pano Roof, Winter Pack, Mats, Sat Nav, Prem Sills.
Now Sold

Re: Truffle Vs Black

Post by iroc »

Try the gallery, Bagwafu has some in his gallery.
Bagwafu
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Truffle, Panroof, Both Sensors, Cruise, Dynaudio, Lecky Seat, Mats, Pedals, Sills, Steering Wheel GT Insert and LifeShine. Parrot Bluetooth. GTI Fast.

Now with APS Remap and Milltek Cat Back Non Resonated

Post by Bagwafu »

If you pm me your email address I'll send you a shed load of truflle pics that I havent put in the gallery (lost a lot of the quality when reducing them to fit the file size limit) - did it for someone else a few weeks back.

BTW I find the contrast refreshing. I saw the truffle with a white roc in March 08 and it looked amazing.
shooms
In: Rising Blue
Options: Pano sunroof, Dynaudio, premium sills, metal pedals & alu gear-knob.

Post by shooms »

Here ya go mate... I posted some candy white / truffle leather pics in the thread below a few months ago - may be of use :)

http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... f=13&t=190
Candy Monster
In: Candy White
Options: Leather, Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, DVD Nav, Premium Sills, Alloy pedals, Boot Liner, Custom GT Mats, GT badge, 20s, Cruise, R32 trim, Silver 'A pieces', debadged, White VW badges, Eibach springs, Revo, custom enginge cover, custom air dam, orange rub strips

Post by Candy Monster »

Cheers guys!

Bagwafu, you have pm :D