Page 1 of 1

Sharks Fin Aerial

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 am
by littleyellowspider
Folks

Is the Sharks Fin Aerial standard?

I was under the impression that it came with the bluetooth option, however, having seen that bluetooth isn't a favoured option, and that most cars I've seen have them on, I'm now fairly confident that I'm wrong.

Re: Sharks Fin Aerial

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:17 am
by Nobby
It's standard

I've got the RNS500 with Sat Nav, I've got the sharks fin & also some kind of antenna built in to the right hand rear quarter window (maybe for the GPS)

I don't have DAB or DynAudio

Re: Sharks Fin Aerial

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 am
by chr15
I have DAB so have a pointy aerial out the top of the sharks fin which looks a bit rubbish really.

The MY10 cars apparently have the DAB aerial in the side window leaving just the shark fin. Someone correct me if I am wrong :)

Re: Sharks Fin Aerial

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 am
by Evil Derboy
.

Re: Sharks Fin Aerial

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:40 am
by BlackRoc
I can confirm that the aeriel is embedded into both rear quarter windows, as they had to be replaced in mine inside the first 2 months as my radio couldnt hold onto a station signal.