Beat the system, 12 black point vanished

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
finetrond
I drive a: Scirocco R

Beat the system, 12 black point vanished

Post by finetrond »

Being one that is a true beleiver in that "the less time spent in traffic, the less the chance is to have an accident". I might have a heavy right foot also.
My wife checked, and yes 15 black point have been given to the car for an assortment of speeding offences. With 12 the license is suspended. So we split them 6 on me and 9 on her. I do most of the driving so better I have so room.
Just cleared those and went to change the registration on the car from one city to another, Yes it's like that here. Sure enough 12 point for driving wrong somewhere i did not even know I done such evil i deserved 12 in one shot.
Well we handed in the number plates the following day, two days later we got the new number plates and the black points have gone into a black hole. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The little man wins and can keep in drinving the R the way it is supposed to be driven.
Collector of warning lights.
Irvysan
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet
With a: Manual box
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=19967

Re: Beat the system, 12 black point vanished

Post by Irvysan »

Cool story bro. Thanks for sharing :win:

Sent from my phone