Page 1 of 1
Snow foam bottle ???
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:47 pm
by Lewis1988
Looking at get a snow foam bottle for my Katcher k3.5
Looking at buying the karcher bottle but just wanted to know if there where any preferred bottles ??
Re: Snow foam bottle ???
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:21 pm
by whiteDevil_170
Waste of time.
KarCher one is rubbish. Buy a proper lance like auto brite direct lance.
Re: Snow foam bottle ???
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:35 pm
by Shaun1982
According to people on detailing world the branded ones like autobrite direct etc are exactly the same as the £20 ones on eBay. There's a site ive seen recommended called something like hosesdirect that sell rated lances
Re: Snow foam bottle ???
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:44 pm
by Shaun1982
Here you go info in the screengrab. Apparently the guy has a Facebook page called snowfoamyourcar

Re: Snow foam bottle ???
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:52 pm
by whiteDevil_170
Yeh I have also read this but only read it. Haven't seen any proof. That Steve from Wath is a very trusted member on detailing world. So i could believe that. And would buy from him.
Re: Snow foam bottle ???
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:56 pm
by Shaun1982
I'll be using him I think when I buy a new one
Re: Snow foam bottle ???
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:07 pm
by 3t3p
Actually I used a friends karcher washer with stock snow foam gun and it did really well!
As good as my dedicated lance.
Though would always recommend lance:)