Bye bye scirocco!

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Sarah
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather, mats, parking sensors, sat nav, paddleshift, multi-function steering wheel

Bye bye scirocco!

Post by Sarah »

So yesterday I bought a new car and will sadly be saying goodbye to my lovely viper scirocco. :(

I have had this car for just under two years and loved driving it and people always commented on it and I will miss having a bright green car to!! I was looking to trade up to an R but unfortunately VW customer service and general attitude from vw put me off, and since I have previously had bad experiences with vw as for 7 months of the cars life my viper was in and out of the dealers trying to get a radio fixed (due to a couple of dodgy vw dealers ) I just couldn't be bothered with them anymore! It's a shame because the scirocco is a beautiful car and I really will miss it :(

But I shall be saying goodbye it it on Tuesday and picking up my new C63 merc ( I think the sound of the v8 will help with my rocco mourning!)

Thanks to everyone that's helped out on here though, it's a great forum and ill probably keep popping back to see if there's any sign of a new rocco model coming out soon :D

Thanks, Sarah
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Re: Bye bye scirocco!

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Shame to see another roc owner go :( but that's a nice car to upgrade to. Is it brand new? Get some pics up.
Hope it goes well for you.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
carmanvw
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Indium Grey
Options: Mark 1 Golf Air Freshener!
VW Umbrella
First thing to go- big garage sticker from back screen

Post by carmanvw »

best of luck with new car- dead right to leave VW if they won't do customer service anymore.
too hot
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
Options: DAB Radio,Dynaudio Speakers,Lots of LED lights,Scirocco mats,Eibach springs.premium sills.19"BBS CK, REVO,Front window tints.

Post by too hot »

Make sure you get a Nectar card with the Merc cos you are not going to be a stranger to petrol stations !!!
I know I've got a M3 !!!!!
REVO VIPER 2.0 TSI