Dynaudio

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
RJM85
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: 19inch Lugano's, Winter Pack, Protection Pack, Rear Parking Sensors, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Philips Xtreme Vision Bulbs

Dynaudio

Post by RJM85 »

Hi guys/girls,

Just wondering, is the Dynaudio pack just better speakers, or is there an amp also installed between the 510 and the speakers? Has anyone retrofitted? From the demo I tested a couple of weeks ago, the standard stereo is decent, just wondering if anyone can advise?

Thanks in advance!
Cuprabob
In: Rising Blue
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Re: Dynaudio

Post by Cuprabob »

It is my understanding that it's a 300W amp and better quality speakers. Well worth it IMO
Shaun
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Reflex Silver
With a: DSG box
Options: RNS510, DSG, leather, 19" Talladega's, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, front covered cup holder, rear cup holders, piano black cubby hole, Audi R8 oil cap

Post by Shaun »

RJM85 wrote:Hi guys/girls,

Just wondering, is the Dynaudio pack just better speakers, or is there an amp also installed between the 510 and the speakers? Has anyone retrofitted? From the demo I tested a couple of weeks ago, the standard stereo is decent, just wondering if anyone can advise?

Thanks in advance!
As above there is an amp under the passenger seat, Retro fitting is hard work, if its a new car then spec it :yes:
jimma1983
In: Indium Grey
Options: DAB tuner, Dynaudio Sound Pack, Smoking Pack

Post by jimma1983 »

In my opinion the Dynaudio is well worth the money. A guy at work has the scirocco with the standard audio, and there is a clear marked improvement in sound quality with the Dynaudio. Just depends on how much you like your music.
RJM85
Options: 19inch Lugano's, Winter Pack, Protection Pack, Rear Parking Sensors, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Philips Xtreme Vision Bulbs

Post by RJM85 »

Ive just bought a pre built car so couldn't specify the options. Not to worry, the standard system sounds decent enough from the test drive. Just wondered if you could just add the amp and speakers afterwards. Thanks for the info!
Rob
In: Salsa Red
Options: Scirocco's gone!

Post by Rob »

Personally I think the standard set up is spot on, I get good enough bass for my liking.
stunt
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: Parking Sensors , Dynaudio

Post by stunt »

Dynaudio is great

Just dont play low bit rate mp3's through it. Save your songs at a higher bitrate on you Ipod- plug it in and you can really boom it out clear as a bell
VIPER 2.0 TSI
RJM85

Post by RJM85 »

stunt wrote:Dynaudio is great

Just dont play low bit rate mp3's through it. Save your songs at a higher bitrate on you Ipod- plug it in and you can really boom it out clear as a bell
Wish I had it now - but thats what happens when you buy a preconfigured car! :cry:
chrisyboyc
In: Candy White
Options: Leather,Criuse Control, Dynaudio possible RS6 alloys if i have cash

Post by chrisyboyc »

Dynaudio is well worth the money i think its better than the bose setup in my last Audi
If you see S9 CTC driving around give us a wave I do 40,000 miles a year it gets lonely out there
chr15

Dynaudio

Post by chr15 »

I am so glad I spec'd the dynaudio in mine. Especially with the DAB radio but mostly listen through the iPod.
kenti
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Deep Black
Options: R-Line Plus, R-Line black leather, Xenon, RCD510 w/Dynaudio, Tinted windows, Safety alarm with sensors inside, Mirror pack, Light pack, Tyre pressure control, DAB, Telepone prep, Media-in, DCC, Parking sensors, Winter pack, 18" Mallory for the winter

Post by kenti »

Agree with the above, the Dynaudio pack is absolutely well worth the money. But you'll hopefully survive with the standard setup as well, which also sounds decent :)
bennyb
In: Candy White
Options: DAB
Dynaudio

Post by bennyb »

This is all good - I just ordered the GT and the only extras I put on were the DAB and the Dynaudio... Was wondering about a few other things, but the cost soon runs away with you!!!
silver130
In: Indium Grey
Options: Indium Grey. 2.0 GT. DSG. Panoramic Sunroof. Dynaudio. Rear Parking Sensors. Bluetooth Hands Free. Cruise Control.
Aluminium Pedals. Sill Trims. Premium Mats.
Now Gone. Scirocco 2.0 GT Manual
Rising Blue Paint. Dynaudio.Premium Mats. aluminium Pedals. Sill Trims. R32 Gearknob.

Post by silver130 »

First box I ticked on the options list when I ordered my 2nd Scirocco having specced it on the first. That should tell you all you need to know !!
IF IT'S NOT BROKEN
I'VE NOT TOUCHED IT YET !!
Ericske
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Night Blue
Options: Black Leather VIENNA, RNS510 / Dynaudio / MDI for iPod / Bluetooth, Light Assist, XDS, 18" Interlagos, sunroof, CruiseControl, boardcomputer Premium, electronic airco, folding mirrors, no badges and a bunch of other stuff i can't (yet) translate.. ;)

Post by Ericske »

@Silver130: nuff said... :D Glad i spected mine with them... :clap:
Ordered: 14/01/12 - Build: 16/02/12 - Arrival in Brussels: 16/03/12 - First time drive: 30/04/12

Ericske's Rocco
animaluus
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: Panoramic sunroof, Cruise control, Park pilot, Adaptive chassis control, Multi-function display Premium, MEDIA-IN with iPod adapter cable, RCD 510, Dynaudio, Privacy glass, Keyless Access, Mirror package, Winter package

Post by animaluus »

:clap: me too :clap:
:rlogo: