DSG judder question

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
greg7728
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Viper Green
With a: DSG box

Re: DSG judder question

Post by greg7728 »

Update: VW has fixed it, off to collect now and will be testing over the next few days to make sure the judder has vanished. Cannot retain clutch packs however can take pictures but cannot see any wear or fault from outside would need to deprecate the packs out which they won't let me do. - will update if this has solved the issue .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greg7728
In: Viper Green

Post by greg7728 »

VW have left scratches all over my car. Picked up and drove it straight back. Scuffs and scratches that were not there before are now there. So so disappointed. Clutch seems to be working fine currently, my girl looks like she has been abused. I guess now I wait for VW to deny all knowledge even though they said it was immaculate when I dropped her off last week, and prepare to fight again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rawcpoppa

Post by Rawcpoppa »

Bittersweet. These cars are bittersweet. Glad you got your clutches sorted. When my mechatronic unit started leaking the dealer wanted to charge me $3400 U.S. to change it out of warranty after 2 years and 10 months.

They eventually changed it for free under goodwill but it left a bitter taste as I contemplated selling because you never know what will happen if another big item messes up out of warranty...then I drove the damn car again and all was forgiven.