R tuning dubai

Everything about the R for potential owners.
James321
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: REVO Stage 2+, Bilstein B16 iRC, Supalloy Wishbones, Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust, Revo Intake, EuroJet Intercooler. (Wife's car)
I'm in an RS5

Re: R tuning dubai

Post by James321 »

I'm in JBR not motor city and its a rising blue not a grey.

Lots of tuning places around, I've just ordered the carbon fibre tipped Akrapovic exhaust from a tuning place in Dubai.
RS5, Scirocco R. You can never have enough R's
Basho
In: Night Blue
Options: Panoramic Roof, bi-xenon, Dual Climate Control,navigation, Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat, Heated Seats.

Post by Basho »

How much for the slip off? and installation! thx
"Mashallah You got a nice car"
James321
Options: REVO Stage 2+, Bilstein B16 iRC, Supalloy Wishbones, Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust, Revo Intake, EuroJet Intercooler. (Wife's car)
I'm in an RS5

Post by James321 »

Including discount it's AED7500 (£1270 for the British viewers) so still not exactly a bargain but its a lovely exhaust. Installation won't be much, it's a relatively simple job.

I had a chat with a matt black Golf GTi owner at a car wash on Thursday, he's given me the name of a tuner in Dubai who will do the REVO chip for the R and also a de-cat downpipe......I'm very tempted.
Basho
Options: Panoramic Roof, bi-xenon, Dual Climate Control,navigation, Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat, Heated Seats.

Post by Basho »

U are paying too much, 7200 one guy gave me the price! and free installation! one at a time bro or u will get bored of your car! :)
James321
I'm in an RS5

Post by James321 »

I'm not going to argue over 300. No point in doing one at a time, may as well get the downpipe and exhaust done then get it mapped to get the most out of the ECU.
Forge Twintercooler is next on the shopping list to keep the inlet temps to a safe level.
Basho

Post by Basho »

I think u need ECU for the full exhaust :) u have to flash it!