Sirocco R 3SDM (now in dark grey)

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Mikko
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Cruise control, Climatronic, RCD-510, media-in, VW soundsystem, reversing camera, bluetooth, sport pack, mirror pack, winter pack, Savannah 19" / Interlagos 18"

Re: Sirocco R 3SDM (now in dark grey)

Post by Mikko »

Simply stunning. The best colour and finish for wrapping a Scirocco. And definitely no for black badges or wheels, the car's perfect as it is.
bobby3993
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: lightassist; 3sdm 0.01 8,5front/9,5 rear 19", By MTECH06 stage1 , air filter BMC, Ngk platinium, carbonio air intake, Full MILLTEK non reso gloss black, dump valve audi TTRS, EBC 355 mm brakes, weitec coilovers, dynaudio, full led inside; full wrapped soon ^^

Post by bobby3993 »

The sun comes back today! Thanks for the pics ;)
snake51

Post by snake51 »

Damn, what an Iroc! :D :clap:
bobby3993
Options: lightassist; 3sdm 0.01 8,5front/9,5 rear 19", By MTECH06 stage1 , air filter BMC, Ngk platinium, carbonio air intake, Full MILLTEK non reso gloss black, dump valve audi TTRS, EBC 355 mm brakes, weitec coilovers, dynaudio, full led inside; full wrapped soon ^^

Post by bobby3993 »

Thanks my french friend :D
scratch38
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green

Post by scratch38 »

Just one word => awesome !
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

Spring !!! :D

sc cal
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
With a: Manual box

Post by sc cal »

really nice car! and picture's :D
scott.taylor
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Indium Grey

Post by scott.taylor »

The Matt looks so much meaner than Gloss when compared :)
cavido
In: Deep Black

Post by cavido »

Hey bobby, how much is ur roc lowered? That matt looks so good on the car :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
boococl
In: Reflex Silver

Post by boococl »

bobby3993 wrote:Hy every one Here is my new scirocco R stage 1 by M-TECH performance with BMC air filter,peronal talladega 19inch, eibach prokit springs, full led inside and outside, full piano black inside; Hope you'll enjoy it :nod:
And the news 3SDM 0.01 hypersilver
Looks awesome.
Last edited by trix on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: snip
boococl
In: Reflex Silver

Post by boococl »

Both in Grey and White :yes:
Rev 555

Post by Rev 555 »

Car is looking good pity you are so far away we could have done a twin photo shoot! ;)
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

Rev 555 wrote:Car is looking good pity you are so far away we could have done a twin photo shoot! ;)
Thanks a lof Kevin ;)
Your Rocco is inspirational for me! Now I'm looking for the Reife rear diffuser! ;)
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

Some pics of the last week end in Saint Tropez with scirocco fans in France! Amazing cars, friendly atmosphere!
avi8orjay

Post by avi8orjay »

Hey there, I must be honest! I am loving your Roc! Are you not also Rev555?
I would really like to clarify something, As I have read through all the posts I am still a little uncertain. What size 3SDM rim are you running? 19x8.5 or 9.5? Also, the ET? Please would you let me know. I am trying to order the same wheel from the UK and I really don't wanna mess it up. I live in South Africa and have no way for returning them. Please your help with this would be great!
The grey wrap looks really AWESOME man! Keep up the good work!
Shot!
Thanks again!
eMiL-VR6
Options: Media-In, RNS 510, Black windows and GIAC Extreme, 300whp+

Post by eMiL-VR6 »

avi8orjay wrote:Hey there, I must be honest! I am loving your Roc! Are you not also Rev555?
I would really like to clarify something, As I have read through all the posts I am still a little uncertain. What size 3SDM rim are you running? 19x8.5 or 9.5? Also, the ET? Please would you let me know. I am trying to order the same wheel from the UK and I really don't wanna mess it up. I live in South Africa and have no way for returning them. Please your help with this would be great!
Shot!
Thanks again!
Here you have:
bobby3993 wrote:Yes 3sdm 0.01 8,5x19 ET 35 front/ 9,5x19 ET40 rear ;) i love these wheels on the Rrrrr!!!
Im running the same but im unsure which ET i've got because my rear wheels are going utside the lane with 235/35 tyres.
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

Thanks avi8orjay! To be honest about Rev555, he's simply a model for me (with tendy OC);
Emil-VR6 gives you the answer ;)
MERCI ;)
avi8orjay

Post by avi8orjay »

eMiL-VR6 wrote:
avi8orjay wrote:Hey there, I must be honest! I am loving your Roc! Are you not also Rev555?
Shot!
Thanks again!
Here you have:
bobby3993 wrote:Yes 3sdm 0.01 8,5x19 ET 35 front/ 9,5x19 ET40 rear ;) i love these wheels on the Rrrrr!!!
Im running the same but im unsure which ET i've got because my rear wheels are going utside the lane with 235/35 tyres.
Thank you for the reply Bobby, those wheels really are super hot! Are you also running the wider rear wheel set? If I am after a flush look, what do you reckon I should use? ET wise? Also, what rubber size you using then?
avi8orjay

Post by avi8orjay »

bobby3993 wrote:Thanks avi8orjay! To be honest about Rev555, he's simply a model for me (with tendy OC);
Emil-VR6 gives you the answer ;)
MERCI ;)
I must be honest, I am trying to get a similar look to your car. Its DAMN gorgeous! I am busy ordering those wheels from projexuk.com and the dude sent me a pic of a Roc with the 19 3SDM's on. To my surprise it was a Pic of your car!
Fell in love with them all over again! Hence why I wanna get the wheel 'n tyre sizes from you hey.
Am I safe to order the ET 32 front and ET 40 rear?

I had a normal Roc TSI and busy trading it in on a white Roc R at the moment after reading this forum. You guys have inspired me!
Thanks!
eMiL-VR6
Options: Media-In, RNS 510, Black windows and GIAC Extreme, 300whp+

Post by eMiL-VR6 »

No problem Bobby! :)
Could you take a pic from behind so i could see the rear wheels in line with the rest of the car?

This is how mine looks and im afraid the dealer ordered the wrong ET :/