New car - convert from a mini!

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
mat
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: iPhone mount, red footwell lights, led numberplate lights, p-torque tuning (212bhp), Flux lights, Alloy pedals, iPhone mount, Factory bluetooth retrofit, vag-com, Tracker + 3G CCTV

Post by mat »

Hi all,

After 4 years in a fairly well modded R56 Mini Cooper S, I've joined the ROC club!

2011 Deep Black GT 170 DSG, already done one small mod (red footwell lights), but more to come!

Should be up to 212bph early Feb (thanks to Will at ptorque), and who knows what else....

Vag-com on its way too, so I'll be having some fun with that.

So, if there's anyone else around the Chippenham/Bath/Bristol area, don't forget to wave!

Photos when I've hit the post barrier!
Deacon
Options: Tuned 1.4tsi - gone but not forgotten!

Re: New car - convert from a mini!

Post by Deacon »

Welcome on board! I'm 99% sure there is no post limit for photos. You either need to add them as attachements (below the main post window) or, probably the better way, host them on something like photobucket and include the img links in your posts.

Look forwards to seeing some pictures of the 'roc and the mini
playing in my '86
mat
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: iPhone mount, red footwell lights, led numberplate lights, p-torque tuning (212bhp), Flux lights, Alloy pedals, iPhone mount, Factory bluetooth retrofit, vag-com, Tracker + 3G CCTV

Post by mat »

Couple of pics -

From the mini to the ROC!

Taken before a good clean, she's sparkling now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.