Portsmouths Peter Cooper has Viper Green in showroom

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
shooms
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Pano sunroof, Dynaudio, premium sills, metal pedals & alu gear-knob.

Portsmouths Peter Cooper has Viper Green in showroom

Post by shooms »

Went down there today as I know they had a Rising Blue in just to make sure I am double double happy & sure I want RB (I am :D ) but lo & behold they had a Viper Green in stock :yummy:

My god... my retinas have been burnt out ! :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: One word.... lurid !!!

It's gorgeous in the tin, pictures just do not do it justice... gutted I didn't have my fone with me for pics.
:clap: to those brave enough to order it... you will certainly get people rubber-necking every where you go ! You attention-seeking tarts ;)
jntaras
In: Viper Green
Options: xenons,rcd 510 dynaudio,park pilot,interlagos 18'',tyre pressure indicator

Re: Portsmouths Peter Cooper has Viper Green in showroom

Post by jntaras »

I think there is a curse about the viper green photos :D :D I swear when i get it i will fill up the web with plenty of photos :p :p
LCM
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Anthracite Leather - Dynaudio - Parking Sensors - Electric Mirrors - No Badge - Winter Pack - Mats - Tyre Indicators - GT Steering Wheel Badge - Metal Pedals - Premium Cills - Private Plate T20 ROC. Superchips Bluefin Remap 250bhp/400Nm

Post by LCM »

See the Colindale thread as I have put some piccies up. If you want them in higher resolution PM me and I will send them to you.

Got to say it's a brave person who drives viper - definatley not for the shy retiring type!!! :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:
My Roc was fast - but now its FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roc On!!
jntaras
Options: xenons,rcd 510 dynaudio,park pilot,interlagos 18'',tyre pressure indicator

Post by jntaras »

LCM wrote:See the Colindale thread as I have put some piccies up. If you want them in higher resolution PM me and I will send them to you.

Got to say it's a brave person who drives viper - definatley not for the shy retiring type!!! :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:
Send them please...i am everything else than shy!!! :D
morrissey
In: Deep Black
Options: Golf R, 3 door, manual, leather, sunroof, 19" alloys, ACC, cruise, comfort and storage packs

Post by morrissey »

I'm growing to love Viper and my daughter think it's really cool.

Trouble is, I don't want to draw any more attention to the car. It's already a magnet to the eye without an electric colour.
I'm hoping the thieves and scallies don't notice a less in ya face colour.
;)
jntaras

Post by jntaras »

morrissey wrote:I'm growing to love Viper and my daughter think it's really cool.

Trouble is, I don't want to draw any more attention to the car. It's already a magnet to the eye without an electric colour.
I'm hoping the thieves and scallies don't notice a less in ya face colour.
;)
I am afraid of this too...i have underground garage in my house but when i;m going somewhere with my friends needs a lot of attention. :(