City Gate Colindale have a Viper Green in the show room: WOW

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
robrob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: SAT-NAV, PAN SUNROOF, LEATHER, PARKING SENSORS, CRUISE CONTROL, WINTER PACK, FOLDING MIRRORS.

City Gate Colindale have a Viper Green in the show room: WOW

Post by robrob »

Just went in to have something sorted on the car, and they have a Viper Green in at the moment.
Well, I didn't think I would like it, but I think it looks fantastic!!!

Definitely the coolest colour on the Scirocco., although this is once again a matter of taste of course.

With the amount of attention my black one gets I can only imagine what it would be like to own a Green one!
But then I am not sure it wouldn’t be too much attention for my liking...
S8N
Options: Sunfoof, Vienna Leather, parking sensors

Re: City Gate Colindale have a Viper Green in the show room: WOW

Post by S8N »

Hyde Volkswagen has one too. I am completely in love with the colour. It looks amazing!
jntaras
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: xenons,rcd 510 dynaudio,park pilot,interlagos 18'',tyre pressure indicator

Post by jntaras »

:D :D :D but no photos... :(
Candy Monster
In: Candy White
Options: Leather, Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, DVD Nav, Premium Sills, Alloy pedals, Boot Liner, Custom GT Mats, GT badge, 20s, Cruise, R32 trim, Silver 'A pieces', debadged, White VW badges, Eibach springs, Revo, custom enginge cover, custom air dam, orange rub strips

Post by Candy Monster »

Boooo :no: Get back down there with a camera! :grumpy: :lol:
samil87

Post by samil87 »

have seen it when driving past...does look really good in the window
LCM
Options: Anthracite Leather - Dynaudio - Parking Sensors - Electric Mirrors - No Badge - Winter Pack - Mats - Tyre Indicators - GT Steering Wheel Badge - Metal Pedals - Premium Cills - Private Plate T20 ROC. Superchips Bluefin Remap 250bhp/400Nm

Post by LCM »

Cheers Robrob and I take it the black is still getting the attention :nod:

I live just round the corner from Colindale and will take the Canon with me tomorrow as I need to see Viper in the flesh!

Roc On!!
My Roc was fast - but now its FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roc On!!
jntaras
Options: xenons,rcd 510 dynaudio,park pilot,interlagos 18'',tyre pressure indicator

Post by jntaras »

:yes: :D :yes: :D :yes: :D :clap: :clap:
albertz33
Options: dab radio, dynaudio speakers

Post by albertz33 »

:yummy:
LCM
Options: Anthracite Leather - Dynaudio - Parking Sensors - Electric Mirrors - No Badge - Winter Pack - Mats - Tyre Indicators - GT Steering Wheel Badge - Metal Pedals - Premium Cills - Private Plate T20 ROC. Superchips Bluefin Remap 250bhp/400Nm

Post by LCM »

F@ck me this is one seriously GREEN car!! :clap:

The showroom lighting seems to make it change colour from every angle. Car is specced with DSG, Leather, Parking Sensors, Pano Roof and Sat Nav. For sale to the first person to pay the cash £26,500 although he said he would be willing to discuss!! :yes:

Looks to me like the front grill has been damaged next to the headlamp so this would have to be fixed before it was picked up.

I will put up a couple more posts with more photos and Andy or Kev can put them in the gallery.

Roc On!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Roc On!!
LCM

Post by LCM »

Post 2 :clap:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Roc On!!
LCM

Post by LCM »

Post 3 :clap:

Roc On!!
LCM

Post by LCM »

Post 4 :clap:

Roc On!!
rehmondo
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Post by rehmondo »

LCM wrote:Looks to me like the front grill has been damaged next to the headlamp so this would have to be fixed before it was picked up.
It's not damaged they've just not put the cover back on yet, the cover comes off in order to get the tow thingy screwed on thats all.

They're are a bit lazy though, I would have put that part on before putting it in the showroom. Once they take out the tow thingy they leave that in the boot next to the spare wheel kit, so should you ever brake down all the parts required for a tow are in the car!

Very nice spec, just a shame it doesn't have Xenon's or folding Mirrors I may have been tempted to do a swap.
LCM

Post by LCM »

Every days a school day!! :yes:

Cheers

Roc On!!
rehmondo
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Post by rehmondo »

LCM wrote:Every days a school day!!
I only know this as I saw a few cars in dealer compounds back in August/Sept before they entered the showrooms, they tend to leave the plastic cover in the glove box during shipping.
shooms
In: Rising Blue
Options: Pano sunroof, Dynaudio, premium sills, metal pedals & alu gear-knob.

Post by shooms »

Top pics... but even then... they don't do it justice... literally other other car in the showroom fades into the background once you clap eyes on it... & even when you ARE looking at the other cars you can still sense it in your periphery vision lol :D

It's the Roc version of the Ford Focus ST ASBO Orange :D But far more prettier... more tart than hooligan :D
jntaras

Post by jntaras »

i think it's the special colour for scirocco...like the blue on Vauxhall astra Vxr,orange for the st :D
LCM

Post by LCM »

shooms wrote:Top pics... but even then... they don't do it justice... literally other other car in the showroom fades into the background once you clap eyes on it... & even when you ARE looking at the other cars you can still sense it in your periphery vision lol :D

It's the Roc version of the Ford Focus ST ASBO Orange :D But far more prettier... more tart than hooligan :D
Couldn't agree more - the viper at Colindale is actually up on the first floor from where you enter the showroom. You can only see the very top of the roof of the car from the entrance and even then it catches your peripheral vision. Once you are up on the same level its the only thing your brain lets you look at which is completely mental (exactly like the colour) :D

I would say its more of a whore than a tart!!!

Roc On!!

Roc On!!
alex

Post by alex »

The colour looks ace, but I'm not too sure about owning a car in that colour in a very not-sunny country. Isn't the whole point about metallic's that they change colour in the sun? Atleast its kinda pointless in grey and miserable Norway. :P
jonallen628
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat.

Post by jonallen628 »

One thing that concerns me about Viper green is....................
08/11 - 12/13 2.0 TSI R DSG, Black / Black Vienna
01/09 - 08/11 2.0 TSI GT DSG, Black / Truffle Vienna

Black is the new Black....