The Rocco's new friend

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
candyrocco
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: 18" Interlagos Alloys
Front Fogs
& Smoking Pack (DON'T SMOKE!)

The Rocco's new friend

Post by candyrocco »

Was getting a little bored of driving the same car day in, day out. So decided to pop down to the local audi dealer last week and ' just have a look' ;) Ended up coming home with a big smile :D It's an 2010 audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro S-line (170). I sat at my window, staring at the two beautys on the driveway :eyepop: Talk about spoiled for choice, I end up picking the keys out of a hat in a morning. I'm in love ! 'R' Wheels, Bose sound system and the best thing....THE PAINT.....VIPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deacon
Options: Tuned 1.4tsi - gone but not forgotten!

Re: The Rocco's new friend

Post by Deacon »

Very nice!

Nice decision to have to make in the mornings too!

Deacon
playing in my '86
Ibanez33
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
Options: Mats, Electric folding wing mirrors, parking sensors, Sil protectors, Philips Crystal vision bulbs.

Post by Ibanez33 »

Nice, I didn't even know you could get viper green on a TT. That colour looks better on that than it does the roc..
Candy Monster
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
Options: Leather, Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, DVD Nav, Premium Sills, Alloy pedals, Boot Liner, Custom GT Mats, GT badge, 20s, Cruise, R32 trim, Silver 'A pieces', debadged, White VW badges, Eibach springs, Revo, custom enginge cover, custom air dam, orange rub strips

Post by Candy Monster »

Nice! I haven't seen a tt in that colour before. It would look great with gloss black mirrors, diffusor, grille surround and roof. Great alloys btw
insanojackson
In: Rising Blue
Options: leather - black
Navigation

Post by insanojackson »

why get 2 cars so similar??? i would have gone for an elise or similar for more fun
Hatter The Mad

Post by Hatter The Mad »

I don't get it. Two expensive, but in the grand scheme of things mediocre - why not just have one phenomenal car, like a BMW E92 335i?
Evil Derboy
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
Options: Leather • Nav

Post by Evil Derboy »

The TT is a better handling car than the Scirocco but really there's not much in it. Like others here I'm a bit baffled by the choice. I rate the TT quite highly and had one of these before the Roc as I wanted something similar with more practicality. Not sure I can see the point of having both at the same time though.

Enjoy though. Great car!
axisofunity
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather, Parking Sensor, Audio+

Post by axisofunity »

Concur, two similiar beasts...

I'd be beating at the door of a Lotus Exige and a 2nd hand 'Roc if it was me :)