whats your weather like

Every site needs an off topic forum, right?
Northman
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Pure White
With a: Manual box
Options: Dcc, folding mirrors, rear view camera, park assist system and smoking pack

whats your weather like

Post by Northman »

out here in gods county (Northumberland )the snow is most defo falling, not a huge amount but swirling nicely.All roads are pretty sporty to drive on and as for the temperature, well there are plenty of brass monkeys and penguins,,. total amount of snow is approx 3 inches. Whats it like in your part of the world ? Stay safe
Kev
Administrator
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather, cruise, parking sensors, folding mirrors, flat tyre indicator
Sadly replaced in Nov '16 by a TTS!

Re: whats your weather like

Post by Kev »

Only a dusting in Oxford but we're due a big dump of it on Friday. Hopefully I can get home from work at the end of the day!
skippy
In: Candy White
Options: Sat Nav, Leather, electric fold in mirrors, Dynaudio upgrade.

Now sold, but what a fantastic car!

Post by skippy »

Only been light flurries here in Bournemouth, but much more significant snow due tomorrow/Friday! It is bl**dy cold though!
striker200181673
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Rising Blue

Post by striker200181673 »

Pretty bad in Scotland. Most businesses around shut at 12pm amidst the frenzy that we went from amber alert to red by Met Office. Hasn’t snowed much since 2pm. Just turning to slush now. My GT is covered in crap. Rising blue seems to show all of the grit and dirt on the side of the car. Getting some fair spray from the wheels too, all up the drivers doors. Frustrating. Even considered mudflaps :shake:
Northman
In: Pure White
Options: Dcc, folding mirrors, rear view camera, park assist system and smoking pack

Post by Northman »

saw a poor lad stuff his fiesta into armco barriers on dual carriageway over river, he played bagatell with them before coming to rest perpendicular with traffic, he was ok except he needed new shorts and air freshner, one lucky lad. come to think about it, he may have been driving a mondeo when he started but it was defo a fiesta when he finished. Roads are still sporty and it is most definitely fresh. stay safe. Northumberland signing out.
Tenko73
In: Deep Black
Options: VWR 600 Intake, Forge B.O.V., H&R Lowering Springs (35mm), Ferrodo Discs and Pads (recommend), Gloss Black VW badges, Blue Led Interior lights, De-activated DRL's, Brushed Aluminium Scirocco sill plates, Sachs dual mass flywheel and clutch upgrade, Stage 1 Remap (custom).

Post by Tenko73 »

For some reason Bournemouth came to standstill Thursday/Friday.

I have to say the Roc drove really well in the snow.

Showed a few other German makes up.
Misanthropes need people; without a steady supply, the misanthrope cannot fully apply his art.