SOLD!

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
CTRnutter
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Reflex Silver
With a: DSG box
Options: Winter Pack, Leather, Alu Pedals, GT Steering Wheel Badge, Side Sills, Superchips Re-Map, Milltek Non-Res, K&N Induction Kit

SOLD!

Post by CTRnutter »

Well complete life change, so car is now sold! Like Ryan other commitments and a marriage on the horizon has meant that the car had to go, but hopefully i will be back next year when the Golf R is released :)

I will still stick around and post on here from time to time, but wish all of you happy motoring and all the best for the future

Mark :)
Car is now Sold!!!!! BMW 7 Series for now as nice and big but holding out for something a little special as my toy :)
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Re: SOLD!

Post by wigit »

so what you getting instead details deatils :D
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
BlackRoc
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: Leather
Sat Nav
Winter Pack
Parking Sensors
Premium Mats (got them free..)
GT Steering wheel badge

Post by BlackRoc »

CTRnutter - Mine has gone today too fella *sniff* Ive traded down to a '57 Plate 2-0tdi VW Jetta Sport. Oh well - Its been awesome while she lasted. 'Roc on peeps :yes:
No Scirocco now - Just a black '57 Plate Black Jetta!
CTRnutter
Options: Winter Pack, Leather, Alu Pedals, GT Steering Wheel Badge, Side Sills, Superchips Re-Map, Milltek Non-Res, K&N Induction Kit

Post by CTRnutter »

BlackRoc wrote:CTRnutter - Mine has gone today too fella *sniff* Ive traded down to a '57 Plate 2-0tdi VW Jetta Sport. Oh well - Its been awesome while she lasted. 'Roc on peeps :yes:
Know the feeling but with a sprog on the way potentially and a marriage I think a 5 door GTi or R next year will be the answer for me :) Crazy thing is the couple who are buying the car must be in their 50's who have no interest in the mods or trackdays or the like, which is a shame and I'm sure the 1.4 would have suited them better but each to their own, I'm sure they'll enjoy it!
Car is now Sold!!!!! BMW 7 Series for now as nice and big but holding out for something a little special as my toy :)
Candy Monster
In: Candy White
Options: Leather, Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, DVD Nav, Premium Sills, Alloy pedals, Boot Liner, Custom GT Mats, GT badge, 20s, Cruise, R32 trim, Silver 'A pieces', debadged, White VW badges, Eibach springs, Revo, custom enginge cover, custom air dam, orange rub strips

Post by Candy Monster »

Shame it had to go mark :(

Hope life with a more practical car works out well for you. :)

Chris.
AL1874
In: Rising Blue
Options: Folding mirrors, Reversing sensors, Continental headlamps, Insect collection evenly distributed over front end.

Post by AL1874 »

Sorry to hear about selling a car that you spent time and money on.

But having said that hope everything goes well with the kid and marriage which will no doubt more than make up for your loss.
TÜV Approved, Nürburgring Tested.
biggles
Options: Black leather, winter pack,dsg.

Post by biggles »

Why didn't you just sell the house instead? You can live in your car but you can't race your house! ;)

If it isn't a crass question, what miles did you rack up on it and how much did it fetch?
CTRnutter

Post by CTRnutter »

biggles wrote:Why didn't you just sell the house instead? You can live in your car but you can't race your house! ;)

If it isn't a crass question, what miles did you rack up on it and how much did it fetch?
miles were at 7300, and the car went for just shy of 20k, scary when you think 8 months ago it cost 27k!! Sign of the times. It will be missed.
jc74
In: Pewter Grey
Options: Cruise Control, Leather, Sunroof, DVD Satnav, Parking Sensors

Post by jc74 »

biggles wrote:Why didn't you just sell the house instead? You can live in your car but you can't race your house! ;)
:D

And in the current climate, you'll probably lose less in depreciation on your car than on the house!
maisbitt
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
Options: Parking Sensors, Smokers Pack (for aesthetics), R gearstick, R pedals, Sliding cup holder cover.

Post by maisbitt »

To lose 25% of value so soon is to be expected, especially as no VW dealer would take into account the non official VW add-ons you have listed. If the dealer didn't fit them then they're not worth extra to the dealer (although they'd probably gladly let you leave them on). As soon as you leave the forecourt, you've lost that 15% VAT.

Unfortunately, almost all cars are a money pit.
2013 - Tornado Red MK7 Golf GTD on order
2011-2013 - Rising Blue 170GT
2009-2011 - Pewter Roc 140GT
2007-2009 - Tornado Red Golf 170TDI GT
2005-2007 - Black Pearl Golf 140TDI GT
2003-2005 - Black Pearl Polo 1.9TDI