Placing my order

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
MRKJM
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: 19" Lugano's, Xenon Lights, Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator

Placing my order

Post by MRKJM »

Placing my order tomorrow guys just wish it could be here in about a week rather than 12-14 :cry: , but I know it'll be worth the wait :woohoo:
Spec as below:
2.0 Tsi GT
Candy White
Flat Tyre Indicator
Xenon Lights
!9" Lugano Alloy Wheels
Folding Door Mirrors
Front & Rear Mats

Have shopped around around and around till I feel dizzy lol :rolleyes2: , doing the deal with VW in Campsie. Guy has been very helpful and friendly. Now just have to start counting down the days until it arrives :hide:
Thanks to everyone here for all the ideas and opinions. Think I'm also going for the badge deletion and when the car arrives getting the dealer to paint the brake calipers either red or blue. Will see if the 19's bring the car much closer to the arches when it arrives, if not will probably get it lowered as well. If anyone has photo's of painted calipers would like to see them (especially in blue) :pictures:
Interested in what you's think of my choice?
gc76

Re: Placing my order

Post by gc76 »

Alright MRKJM. You say you shopped around so does that imply you got a good deal with the VW dealer?
steve
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Sumatra
With a: DSG box
Options: panoramic sunroof, truffle leather, winter pack, dynaudio soundpack, parking and tyre sensors, cruise control, carpet mats

Post by steve »

Congrats matey - you'll love it! :)
MRKJM

Post by MRKJM »

gc76 wrote:Alright MRKJM. You say you shopped around so does that imply you got a good deal with the VW dealer?
Yea not bad gc, he was 1 of the only dealers who would take in my car and give me a half decent price for it. Though in saying that imo when trading in you're either getting a good price for your car or a good discount on the new car, I think i got in-between somewhere. As I had previously mentioned, very helpful salesman which is a lot more than be said for same of the others, he brought a GT to my door and gave me a good test drive in it. I'm still waiting return of phonecalls from a lot of the dealers I phoned between 1 & 2 weeks ago :grumpy:
MRKJM

Post by MRKJM »

steve wrote:Congrats matey - you'll love it! :)
Cheers mate :bounce: