Car now in the UK. Text 6 of 7

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Wazzaroc
I drive a: R-Line
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: 2.0TSI (180), Xenons, Rear view camera, Keyless entry, 90% tint, Badge deletion. Electric folding mirrors, Dynaudio. Vienna leather.
Mods: pressed plates and H@R lowering springs (35mm) Miltek exhaust

Car now in the UK. Text 6 of 7

Post by Wazzaroc »

Hi,
My roc was built last Saturday and I received the 5A text but since then nothing! I contacted my dealer who told me my car was awaiting port of exit release :cry: :cry:
From reading up and also from my dad getting his new golf most people just wait two to four days until it's shipped and to getting that 5B text!
Anyone else had a long wait or even heard of this port of exit release??
Any help appreciated.
Regards
Warren. :yes:
Last edited by Wazzaroc on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
old n grey
In: Indium Grey
Options: Power fold mirrors, Cruise control

Re: Car still awaiting port of exit release!

Post by old n grey »

Hi, I picked up my new car in July, and I had signed up for the text alerts but I never got any texts about 5A/5B or port of exit release. I would guess it means your cars sat at the port waiting for a ship. I would also think you will have a few more weeks to wait mine was 4 weeks to the day from build to collection from the dealers sorry!
Wazzaroc
Options: 2.0TSI (180), Xenons, Rear view camera, Keyless entry, 90% tint, Badge deletion. Electric folding mirrors, Dynaudio. Vienna leather.

Post by Wazzaroc »

It's heart breaking lol. Probably would be better off without this tracking to be honest. Just makes me more helpless and impatient.
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Another sudden text this morning to say car is in the UK. Text update system is still way off from when I bought my last car a few years ago!!
It states roughly seven days now. EXCITED!!!
Irvysan
In: Ultra Violet
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=19967

Re: Car now in the UK. Text 6 of 7

Post by Irvysan »

How is the tracking via your order number?

Sent from my phone
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

The online update is so off, my car is now at the dealers so I'm signing papers tomorrow at pick her up on Monday. Tracking still States at UK port.
Irvysan
In: Ultra Violet
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=19967

Post by Irvysan »

You must be excited!!! ;)

Sent from my phone
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Very!!!! Need to book her in also for the lowering springs. That will probably be it.... Famous last words
old n grey
In: Indium Grey
Options: Power fold mirrors, Cruise control

Post by old n grey »

Wazzaroc wrote:The online update is so off, my car is now at the dealers so I'm signing papers tomorrow at pick her up on Monday. Tracking still States at UK port.
I agree about the online update, its a nice idea but its only as good as the person updating it. Mine never got built and never arrived in the UK and never arrived at the dealers :?