Soft 99 fusso dark

Info about the best cleaning products and detailing.
Gmc1991
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet
With a: DSG box
Options: Cruise control ,panoramic roof,black alloys

Soft 99 fusso dark

Post by Gmc1991 »

Hi everyone
I got some fusso dark for Xmas of one my mates who is into his detailing. It is really good stuff and easy to apply and remove after one coat I'm really impressed thought it was worth mention on here

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Re: Soft 99 fusso dark

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Looks fantastic mate! Really like that colour.
i have seen that stuff on detailing world but im not Japanese so i cant read what it is etc so i never got any lol.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Gmc1991

Soft 99 fusso dark

Post by Gmc1991 »

It's basically a sealant it protects for 12 months but as well know probably 3 to 6 and has real high gloss shine costs 19 99 from Nipponshine would totally recommend it

whiteDevil_170
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Gmc1991 wrote:It's basically a sealant it protects for 12 months and has real high gloss shine costs 19 99 from Nipponshine would totally recommend it

good stuff. Although i cant see it lasting 12 months tbh. Its a wax at the end of the day. Most waxs last a few months. Some last upto a year but then you are talking alot more than 19.99. A few months protection you will get id say. Theirs a few really good sealents out there that only usually last around 6 months. Nevertheless it still looks good.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Gmc1991

Post by Gmc1991 »

Yeah mate totally agree use cg a lot my self but starting to like af lately as my mate got me hooked on it

whiteDevil_170
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

I like auto finesse gear. The bulk of my cleaning equipment is auto finesse. But shampoo and snowfoam i have recently switched to car chem.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Gmc1991

Post by Gmc1991 »

What's best auto finesse stuff going then ? What would you recommend ?

whiteDevil_170
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Tbh everything i have used has worked well and had no problems with. So i can recommend most of there stuff. I have only used 1 of their waxs though and thats illusion. But i love that wax.
In my opinion illusion, citrus power , revive are the 3 stand out products that i rate the best.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Gmc1991

Post by Gmc1991 »

Cheers mate going to order some now after few new products

whiteDevil_170
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

No problem. Auto finesse customer service is also the best I have ever seen.
A lot of people like auto finesse and a lot don't. I find the products work so Iv just stuck with them.
Get signed up over on detailing world mate. Loads of info about detailing and products.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Sebbristol
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Salsa Red
Options: Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Panoramic Roof

Post by Sebbristol »

What do people think about kleen freeks stuff? They got a a large flight case with wax, snow foam etc all together 8 bottles for £80.

whiteDevil_170
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Sebbristol wrote:What do people think about kleen freeks stuff? They got a a large flight case with wax, snow foam etc all together 8 bottles for £80.

never used that brand. Again its a brand that gets mixed reviews. Some like their stuff some dont. I cant comment on what the products are like as i havnt used any.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
whiteDevil_170
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Just had another look at this thread and i really liking that colour! Its Super glossy , especially after using that wax .
Jealous lol.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Gmc1991

Post by Gmc1991 »

Aha I love the colour mate it looks good under the uk clouds but then in sun looks amazing

Roc Hopper
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Reflex Silver
Options: CC RPS
Focal 165 VRS Fronts
HBK Sills and chrome fog rings
La Prealpina Aero Roof Bars off for now
Bluetooth done now
Chrome exhaust tips (yeti)
Recessed front plate

Post by Roc Hopper »

Been reading a lot of good stuff about the Soft Fusso range so did a little digging over the past few weeks
I'm a bit of a fan of therapeutic waxing - gives me a chance to get out in the sunshine and get some fresh air so I made a test purchase of King of Gloss dark - apparently those in the know say it's the one to go for as its glorious on dark colours (such as Mrs Hoppers Mazda 3) and though Walter is reflex silver it's had good write ups for this too - the tin instructions also recommend it's use on gunmetal grey which is close enough !

First impressions are its pretty chemically scented on first open but when using it its pleasantly lemony in "bouquet" when being used. It also heated up quite quickly (despite yesterday being pretty chilly though sunny, I left it in the shade when not applying to a panel at a time.

Don't bother with the enclosed pad - it's very cheap and I wouldn't use it on my works VW Transporter - an AF pad is your friend for application & a purple monster small towel ideal for buffing though due to dust generated you may need two

The destructions advise 10 minutes to quarter of an hour before buffing but I found 5 minutes at yesterday's temperature ( +7-8*c) to be more than sufficient. This allowed a couple of panels to be done in both horizontal and vertical overlapping applications before allowing to haze. Buffing for the first coat was reasonably simple though not as simple and as easy as the Bouncers Sherbert Fizz I bought at Christmas. It hazes up pretty quickly making seeing it a breeze and after buffing needs a further wipe due to the small amount of dust generated from the removal

Second coat was quite grabby (feeling like it wanted to snatch the MF out of my hand while shining) and more dusty but the end result was a bright shiny finish much more glass like than the bouncers which was more oily / wet looking.

I did try to leave a MF on the curve of th roof and "A" pillar and it just slid off so th finish is very slick !

For the price it's definitely worth a go and Nippon Shine were extremely quick with the delivery though their web site is not the easiest to negotiate, certainly not from a phone.
Results speak for themselves and though i didn't take any pictures (as I'm guessing you guys are getting bored with my weekly wash pics but are simply too polite to say) the pics taken and shown by GMC1991 are great at showing what this product can do (beautiful finish dude :nod: )
If your after a glassy hard shine finish this is a great product at a great price.

I left the bonnet out of this application as I put a coat of FK1000p on that panel last weekend as well as the wheels so in a week of two a comparison can be drawn - til next time party on !
Coddy

Post by Coddy »

Great shine