HOW DO I CHANGE INTERIOR BULBS

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
r.gbrown
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: DSG 160 tsi, folding mirrors, rear parking, tints, multi function wheel, front fogs, badge deletion, stainless steel sill covers, red footwell lights, powder coated wheels, stainless steel tail pipes, panoramic roof.

HOW DO I CHANGE INTERIOR BULBS

Post by r.gbrown »

HI. I would like to change all the interior bulbs with LEDs, How on earth do I do so with the two round lights above the rear view mirror ?

Even the footwell and vanity lights were tricky. I don't want to damage anything so help please :)
therealtimmsy
With a: Manual box

Re: HOW DO I CHANGE INTERIOR BUBS

Post by therealtimmsy »

EASY! lol the two rear view ones just pop out, use a credit card (an old one incase you snap it lol) and just pry the surround straight off! its that easy.
therealtimmsy
With a: Manual box

Post by therealtimmsy »

if i remember rightly the whole cover comes off on the front bit, not the individual ones, but honestly, just get your credit card under a bit of trim and have a go, it comes off really easy :) dont forget to change the numberplate ones to white too, and the one in the back, the glovebox and boot :)
r.gbrown
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: DSG 160 tsi, folding mirrors, rear parking, tints, multi function wheel, front fogs, badge deletion, stainless steel sill covers, red footwell lights, powder coated wheels, stainless steel tail pipes, panoramic roof.

Post by r.gbrown »

Thanks guys, the credit card worked a treat :D