Lugano & DCC

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
phaethon
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Sport&package style , interlagos , keylless access(start-stop), park pilot , anti-theft alarm system , pla

Re: Lugano & DCC

Post by phaethon »

RW1 wrote:
phil4 wrote:Hi cuprabob.... As above have 19" also DCC and... Tyre pressure monitoring (it works). Odd.
TPMS only works with 16" - 18" wheel/tyres correctly/accurately. The fact it is working just means its switched on in the controller. Its accuracy/detection will not be as good when using 19" wheel size. Which with the low profile tyres and its slowness to detect, all the more important to stop asap on the warning appearing than with 17" & 18" wheels.

C.
you have Dcc &19” lugano or the 19” lugano for Dcc?
phaethon
Options: Sport&package style , interlagos , keylless access(start-stop), park pilot , anti-theft alarm system , pla

Post by phaethon »

trix wrote:as they are the same price surely it doesn't matter, if the car has dcc get the ones marked as suitable for dcc & be done with it.
not got a clue why there would be different wheels for dcc or not.

consequently I can place the 19” lugano that has given me my friend from his own scirocco (MY2011) and will not need I buy the 19” lugano for DCC?
phaethon

Post by phaethon »

Have does somebody moreover information relatively with the subject?