galaxy s2 phonebook

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
breadman
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Pana roof,Dynaudio,DAB,Rear parking sensors

galaxy s2 phonebook

Post by breadman »

Hi all

Had my car 6 months now my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2) worked great for the first 4 months but after the firmware upgrade to 4.0.4 2 months ago my phone book wont transfer to the RNS315 fitted in my car nor will any call logs. Has anybody else on the Forum having the same problem ? I have searched the web and I'm not the only one , but no one seems to have a cure. I have deleted my phone from the blutooth menu and repaired it again this made no difference whatsoever.
Cuprabob
In: Rising Blue
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Re: galaxy s2 phonebook

Post by Cuprabob »

When it first accesses the phone for the phonebook and call data, a message appears on the status bar. You need to pull down the status bar, click "always allow access" and OK and everything should be fine.
breadman
In: Candy White
Options: Pana roof,Dynaudio,DAB,Rear parking sensors

Re: galaxy s2 phonebook

Post by breadman »

Hi
Nothing came up on the status bar but had a dialog box on the phone saying unfortunately "bluetooth share has stopped" this was while trying to transfer the address book in the RNS315 bluetooth settings, so I googled what it said and found this go to Settings>Applications>All>LogsProvider>Clear Data. Did this on my phone everything works now. :hyper: