I Haven't seen another man driving a scirocco!!!

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Jonny96
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Salsa Red
With a: Manual box
Options: Parking sensors, Premium mats, Premium sills

I Haven't seen another man driving a scirocco!!!

Post by Jonny96 »

I've had mine since december, but to be fair i've only seen about 4 other Roc's in that time! But to my dismay, they've all been drivin by women, and not young hot stylish blondes! These are women well into they're 40's, taking the kids to school then going to asda!!! I'm not happy! :hyper:

Please someone give me some reassurance that its not going to become the next TT!!! :shrug:

The car is far too good to go down that road!!
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Re: I Haven't seen another man driving a scirocco!!!

Post by wigit »

Jonny96 we have some fine upstanding lady members on here, my other half uses it a fair bit and drives it like its stolen
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
Jonny96

Post by Jonny96 »

I apologise, i'm sure we do! My other half is the same! Thats why she's not insured on mine! She forced a ford transit to roll over on its back by hitting it with a cinquecento! not a good day! Just don't want it to become a common sight and become like the TT did! Like to think of it as the affordable exotic car!
LCM
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Anthracite Leather - Dynaudio - Parking Sensors - Electric Mirrors - No Badge - Winter Pack - Mats - Tyre Indicators - GT Steering Wheel Badge - Metal Pedals - Premium Cills - Private Plate T20 ROC. Superchips Bluefin Remap 250bhp/400Nm

Post by LCM »

Probably seen about a dozen including the SC meets and every one was driven by a bloke. Although anyone seeing mine most days would see the missus driving - still my f@cking car though!! :lol:

No problems with the fairer sex owning the Roc but appreciate your point on the hairdresser appeal :faint:

Funny thing is though - either I have turned into George Clooney or the ladies love the look of the Roc :clap: :D :nod:
My Roc was fast - but now its FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roc On!!
Jonny96

Post by Jonny96 »

No i have no problem with the female variety owning one! My first comment did sound a little bit sexist! :(

Just watched reviews where they think the only guys who drive roc's go to tanning salons and pluck their eyebrows!

Still love the pointing thing that people do! Its been out nearly 6 months and hasn't worn off yet! But don't like when people shout, ''LIKE THE NEW GOLF MATE!!'' :grumpy:
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

might come in useful for digging yourself out Jonny96 :yes:

Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
Jonny96

Post by Jonny96 »

Thanks andy, may need to borrow the keys for that! :oops: :roll:
robrob
In: Deep Black
Options: SAT-NAV, PAN SUNROOF, LEATHER, PARKING SENSORS, CRUISE CONTROL, WINTER PACK, FOLDING MIRRORS.

Post by robrob »

andy wrote:my other half uses it a fair bit and drives it like its stolen
My other half won't touch the car with a bargepole
She loves the way it looks but can't stand being driven in it, makes her feel sick...

LCM wrote: Funny thing is though - either I have turned into George Clooney or the ladies love the look of the Roc :clap: :D :nod:
Must be George Clooney then... :D
I can honestly say that 99.9% of the attention my car get's is from blokes.
Woman barely give it a second look.
In fact I have stood at lights next to plenty of woman Golf GTI drivers who were just not interested, which is not what I could say for the Blokes driving GTi's...
CTRnutter
In: Reflex Silver
Options: Winter Pack, Leather, Alu Pedals, GT Steering Wheel Badge, Side Sills, Superchips Re-Map, Milltek Non-Res, K&N Induction Kit

Post by CTRnutter »

robrob wrote:
andy wrote:my other half uses it a fair bit and drives it like its stolen
My other half won't touch the car with a bargepole
She loves the way it looks but can't stand being driven in it, makes her feel sick...

LCM wrote: Funny thing is though - either I have turned into George Clooney or the ladies love the look of the Roc :clap: :D :nod:
Must be George Clooney then... :D
I can honestly say that 99.9% of the attention my car get's is from blokes.
Woman barely give it a second look.
In fact I have stood at lights next to plenty of woman Golf GTI drivers who were just not interested, which is not what I could say for the Blokes driving GTi's...

Yep women seem to love it had plenty of admiring looks but I have mainly had guys this time :(

nothing like my old S2000 bus load of college girls a friend of mine was in the car with me at the time when the proceeded to give us a nice flash :D :eyepop:
Car is now Sold!!!!! BMW 7 Series for now as nice and big but holding out for something a little special as my toy :)